Job Title: Organist and Director of Traditional Music
Organization Name: Grace Lutheran Church
Organization Website: www.gracelutheranroyersford.com
Salary Range (optional): competitive
Grace Lutheran Church in Royersford, Pa is seeking a part time Organist /
Director of Traditional Music for the 8:00 am Sunday morning worship service
and the liturgical services for Lent, Holy Week and Christmas.
Responsibilities average 13 to 18 hours per week.
Grace Lutheran, which is affiliated with the ELCA, is a friendly, vibrant and
energetic congregation founded in 1889 and situated at the corner of Main
Street and North 6th Avenue in Royersford, Pa. We pride ourselves with
providing worship opportunities for all and this listing applies to our
traditional music services. The successful candidate will have a rich
opportunity to grow and develop the chancel choir, youth choir and handbell
choir. The primary instrument used to lead traditional services is our
1947 Moller pipe organ. Our mission is “Growing together through God’s
- Demonstrated skill on pipe organ and piano.
- Attract volunteers, develop talent and lead engaging, inspirational
- Chancel choir practice – weekly, excluding summer recess.
- Select appropriate hymns, anthems, etc.
- Proficient with traditional Lutheran liturgies.
- Handbell choir practice – as required, excluding summer recess.
- Cultivate a positive, uplifting environment for our musical programs.
- Develop a listing of available substitute organists, if needed.
- Wedding and funeral opportunities.
Contact Email: email@example.com