Panel discussion with the artist David Michalek and Yale faculty, offering points of view from a wide range of disciplines.
- Daphne A. Brooks, Professor of African American Studies and Theater Studies
- Margaret S. Clark, Professor of psychology and Master of Trumbull College
- Emily Carson Coates, Lecturer in Theater Studies, Moderator
- Martin Kersels, Associate professor and director of graduate studies in sculpture, School of Art
- Richard O. Prum, William Robertson Coe Professor of Ecology & Evolutionary Biology; Curator of vertebrate zoology, Peabody Museum; Professor of Forestry and Environmental Studies
- Joseph Roach, Professor of English and African American Studies; Sterling Professor of Theater; Professor of American Studies
- Laura Wexler, Professor of Women’s, Gender, & Sexuality Studies and American Studies
See also the exhibition page.
Below, Slow Dancing at Lincoln Center in 2007, photo (c) Matthew Wakem